Six people, including four teenagers, were killed early Sunday in a head-on collision. It was one of five separate crashes in the last four days that left a total of 14 people dead, at least seven of them teenagers.
Accident: Winona County/Friday, April 23
A pickup truck driven by a 16-year old rolled into a ditch in Winona County, killing three teenage girls.
- Shauna Marie Ruhoff, 16
- Katie Lee Hornberg, 14
- Morgan Zeller, 13
Accident: Onamia/Saturday, April 24
On Saturday, a teenager was killed in Onamia when she pulled onto Highway 169 and was broadsided by another car.
- Deanna Anderson, 16 - Onamia, Minn.
Accident: Cambridge/Sunday, April 25
A Pontiac Grand Am collided with a sport utility vehicle around 2:40 a.m. on Highway 95 west of Cambridge, about 40 miles north of Minneapolis.
- Kelsee Blackledge, 15
- Stephen Kendryna, 16 - Cambridge, Minn.
- Travis Buchan, 17 - Cambridge, Minn.
- Travis Gryczkowski, 21 - Cambridge, Minn.
- The driver of the Pontiac and two victims in the SUV have not been identified by authorities.
Accident: Bloomington/Sunday, April 25
A Honda Fit was speeding northbound on Interstate 35W when it hit a bridge pillar under Interstate 494 in Bloomington killing the driver.
- Emily Jean Thomas, 23- Edina, Minn.
Accident: Dakota County/Monday, April 26
A SUV with three passengers was traveling on County Road 47 in Vermillion Township just after noon on Monday with a semi-tractor trailer following behind. The SUV slowed and was broadsided by the semi. All three SUV passengers were killed.
- Lucila Gutierrez Rojas, 42 - Hastings, Minn.
- Norma Sanchez-Navarrete, 24 - St. Paul, Minn.
- Eduardo Bautista-Navarrete, 27 - St. Paul, Minn.
(The Associated Press contributed to this staff report.)