MnDOT warns the pavement on several roads around the Twin Cities is buckling in the unusually hot weather.
The locations are:
· Interstate 94 westbound at Dowling - left two lanes are closed
· Highway 169 southbound at 114th in Champlin - across two lanes
· Eden Prairie Road ramp to 212 - across the whole ramp
· Snelling Avenue at Larpenteur Avenue - in the intersection
· Highway 169 northbound just north of Highway 610 at 101st - minor
· I-94 eastbound at Broadway - center two lanes
· I-94 westbound at Dupont - minor
MnDOT says it has crews assessing the damage. In the meantime, motorists have been asked to take different routes.