We ask for some information about you so we can contact you if we have questions. We will not share your personal information outside the newsroom.
By filling out this form, you are giving Minnesota Public Radio permission to contact you for help with current and future news coverage, and you become part of American Public Media's Public Insight Network.
Your answers are confidential. We will not quote you without first getting your explicit permission.
If you give us permission to publish your comments, we may edit them before reading on-air, publishing in print or posting to our websites. We reserve the right to reuse or republish your submission, or to withhold it from publication.
You must be 13 years or older to submit information to Minnesota Public Radio.
ART HOUNDS T-SHIRT ART CONTEST
1) The Submission must be the original work of the Entrant.
2) The Submission must be owned by the Entrant, and may not be subject to a rights license or other contractual obligation that limits the Entrant's ownership rights.
3) The Entrant must meet all eligibility requirements.
4) The Submission must be rendered in one color, and may not use additional colors.
5) Submissions may not contain content that violates any third-party rights (e.g., trademarked or copyrighted images) or that MPR, in its sole discretion, deems inappropriate.
Any Submission that does not meet all Submission Requirements may be disqualified at any time, at the sole discretion of MPR. 5. LICENSE. By entering the Contest, Entrant grants an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide non-exclusive license to MPR, and its related companies to reproduce, distribute, and/or display the Submission 1) in connection with the Contest and promotion of the Contest, including, but not limited to terrestrial broadcasts, web, and any other platform now known or later developed, 2) in connection with MPR and promotion of MPR, including, but not limited to terrestrial broadcasts, web, and any other platform now known or later developed, and 3) in MPR-related commercial products, including but not limited to T-shirts. No additional consideration or approval is required for any such use. Further, as a condition of accepting the prize, the winner of the contest will be required to assign to MPR all rights to the Submission. MPR or its related organizations may use name and likeness of Winner for advertising, fundraising, promotional, and/or publicity purposes without further compensation. 6. SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION OF WINNER(S): Every eligible Submission will be included in the Contest. Selection will be made according to the following process, or as otherwise determined by the Contest Sponsor:
a. The Contest Sponsor will name a panel of staff members to serve as Contest judges (collectively, the "Judges").
b. The Judges will review all eligible Submissions received during the Contest Period.
c. Judges will select three (3) Submissions that will be deemed to be Contest finalists (each, a "Finalist"). The criteria for selecting Finalists will be determined in the sole discretion of the Contest Sponsor, and may include factors such as creativity, originality, and the ability to effectively promote Art Hounds.
d. Persons attending the Art Hounds event on June 2, 2012 (tentative date) will cast votes on the Finalists, and will select one (1) Winner (the "Winner") by majority vote.
e. The Winner will be required to assign to MPR all rights to the Submission as a condition of winning the prize.
f. If the Winner is not present at the time of the voting, the Winner will be notified by email using the contact information provided during the submission process.
g. If Contest Sponsor deems the Winner to be ineligible or if the Winner is unwilling to assign to MPR all rights to the Submission, then the Prize will go to another Finalist to be selected by the Judges. Winner may be required to provide a completed, signed IRS form W-9 prior to delivery of the Prize.
7. PRIZE DETAILS: The Winner will receive one (1) of two (2) possible prizes. The winner will choose either: Prize option A: Two (2) general admission tickets to Wits™ ft. Bobcat Goldthwait and St. Vincent on Friday June 15, 2012. Prize retail value: $64.00 Or Prize option B: Two (2) general admission tickets (camping pass not included) to Soundtown Music Festival July 27 and 28, 2012. Prize retail value: $80.00 Prize is nontransferable. Once the winner selects their prize the decision is final and prize cannot be exchanged for other merchandise nor with other prize option. Winner will receive the Prize via the delivery service selected by Contest Sponsor. Unselected prize option will not be available in relation to this Contest. 8. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Entrants agree that the Sponsors have the sole right to decide all matters and disputes arising from this Contest and that all decisions of Sponsors are final and binding. Winners, by acceptance of the Prize, agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless Contest Sponsor, as well as its parent and related companies, and each of its employees, representatives, contractors, and advertisers from any and all liability, loss, damage, cost or claim relating to any allegation regarding the acceptance or use of their prize. Any Entrant that violates the Official Rules, as determined in the sole discretion of Contest Sponsor, will be immediately disqualified from the Contest. The Contest Sponsor and related organizations, their agents and employees have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind which result from use of the Prize, or by participation in the Contest. The Contest Sponsor and its related organizations may use Winner's name and likeness for advertising, fundraising, promotional or publicity purposes without further compensation. Winner will be responsible for a) all applicable taxes and b) any and all expenses associated with claiming the Prize, including but not limited to transportation. Tickets must be used in compliance with the venue's box office policies. The rules detailing Contest eligibility and method of selecting the Winner are on file at the Contest Sponsor. RESTRICTIONS: By participating in the Contest, a participant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules, and by all decisions of Minnesota Public Radio as the Contest Sponsor. CONTEST SPONSOR: Minnesota Public Radio, 480 Cedar Street, St. Paul, MN 55101, 651-290-1500