As the clock struck midnight and same-sex marriage became legal in Minnesota, dozens of couples said, "I do." MPR News asked a handful of them to read their wedding vows in front of a camera.
Click for more photos of the first Mpls. same-sex weddings
• Photos: Couple celebrates vows in Moorhead
• Photos & stories: Same-sex couples share their wedding plans
• 18 same-sex couples wed in Moorhead
• Same-sex marriage foes say voters feel 'betrayed'
• Today's Question: Are you personally affected?
• All MPR News coverage of same-sex marriage
• Straight or gay, don't rush to the altar
• Details: The Minnesota same-sex marriage bill
• Survey: Where will the wedding bells ring?
• Video: Jack Baker and Michael McConnell predicted victory in 1970s
• Interactive: Deep roots of the marriage debate
• Special report: How the marriage amendment was defeated
• Profile: The general behind Minnesota's same-sex marriage law