Get ready for another weekend of road closings and detours in the Twin Cities, mainly in the northwest metro.
• Westbound Interstate 694 will be closed between Highway 10 in Arden Hills and Highway 65 in Fridley starting at 10 p.m. Friday.
• There will be a major detour: Drivers will be rerouted to Interstate 35W, then west on Highway 10 and 610 and south on Highway 252 back to I-694 in Brooklyn Center.
• Eastbound 694 will be detoured from Xerxes Avenue and Highway 252 in Brooklyn Center.
• Drivers will be rerouted onto Interstate 94, which runs parallel to 694. They'll be able to merge back onto 694, but may be delayed.
• The ramp from Shingle Creek Parkway will be closed, and the ramp from Highway 100 to eastbound 694 will be reduced to a single lane. The road is scheduled to reopen early Monday morning.