It's looking like a rainy, cloudy weekend in the Twin Cities so maybe it's a good idea to just stay home and avoid all the traffic hassles.
No? Well then make sure you avoid these routes. Here's a guide to some of the Minnesota Department of Transportation's lane and road closures.
Looking for major traffic impacts outside of the metro? Here you go.
I-94 Minneapolis to Brooklyn Center
• The westbound I-94 ramp to Dowling Avenue is closed through May 26. And then beginning Monday, the Dowling Avenue ramp to westbound I-94 will close through May 29.
• Southbound Highway 252 to eastbound I-94 will be closed for bridge work through mid-July.
• Westbound I-94 to westbound Interstate 394 is down to a single lane.
• Through June 12, the I-394 HOV reversible lane will be used for all motorists traveling from westbound I-94 to westbound I-394 or to Highway 100.
• Through June, eastbound I-94 is down to two lanes between the Interstate 694/I-94 split and Highway 252.
County Road 42 at Interstate 35W, Burnsville
• Beginning at 7 p.m. Friday, crews will begin closing eastbound County Road 42 between the I-35W ramps. Eastbound County Road 42 will be closed through June 22.
Highway 65, Fridley
• Northbound Highway 65 will be closed from 9 a.m. Friday until 7 p.m. Saturday between Mississippi Street and 73rd Avenue.
Highway 96, Vadnais Heights
• Westbound Highway 96 between Centerville Road and White Bear Parkway is down to a single lane through Saturday.