When I was growing up - and to be honest, today - my favorite question was, “Why?” I need to understand what's happening in the world around me so that I can share it with a friend. As an associate producer for MPR News with Kerri Miller, I get to do that every single day. We bring diverse viewpoints and listeners together for powerful conversations about national issues and culture. Nothing is off the table. When I'm not searching for ideas, reading everything I can find, researching the news or finding guests, I'm one of the people taking your calls during the show (Hi!) and writing about the show for MPRnews.org. I'd love to chat with you about what's on your mind, what you want to learn and talk about on the show, and what you're reading. Tweet me @bschossow or email (email@example.com).
- Coming up: Author P. Carl on 'Becoming a Man'
- New Hampshire primary takeaways
- Mental health on campus
- How different generations think about climate change
- What to expect from the next round of caucuses and primaries
- What to watch as the impeachment trial concludes
- The far-reaching effects of loneliness
- The challenges home care workers face
- How to educate young people about information, news literacy
- MPR News with Kerri Miller