Deputy Managing Editor, Digital
Chris Graves, a 30-year journalist, manages digital operations, content and strategy for MPR News. She started at MPR News in December, 2017. Previously, she was a newspaper columnist, reporter and manager in newsrooms in Lansing, Mich., Cincinnati, Ohio and Minneapolis and St. Paul. She has also taught reporting and writing courses at Miami University, in Oxford, Ohio.
You can follow her @chrisgraves.
- Twin Cities Marathon 2018: Everything you need to know
- Convicted sex offender charged in rape of Valleyfair employee
- Duluth police chief: Cop who dragged handcuffed man should be fired
- Minnesota United player Collin Martin publicly announces he is gay
- A madman with a vendetta and a shotgun will not stop the press
- Video: Minneapolis police pleaded with man to drop knife before they shot him
- Why not save St. Paul raccoon? It may climb down on its own, expert said
- Sears to close three Minnesota stores among 63 to be shuttered nationwide
- Black bears sighted in suburban Minneapolis and St. Croix County, Wis.
- Snow, wind and near-record cold temps on tap for much of Minnesota this weekend