Managing Editor, Digital
Chris Graves, a 30-year journalist, manages digital operations, content and strategy for MPR News. She started at MPR News in December, 2017. Previously, she was a newspaper columnist, reporter and manager in newsrooms in Lansing, Mich., Cincinnati, Ohio and Minneapolis and St. Paul. She has also taught reporting and writing courses at Miami University, in Oxford, Ohio.
You can follow her @chrisgraves.
- A madman with a vendetta and a shotgun will not stop the press
- Video: Minneapolis police pleaded with man to drop knife before they shot him
- Why not save St. Paul raccoon? It may climb down on its own, expert said
- Sears to close three Minnesota stores among 63 to be shuttered nationwide
- Black bears sighted in suburban Minneapolis and St. Croix County, Wis.
- Snow, wind and near-record cold temps on tap for much of Minnesota this weekend
- Pence to Mpls. crowd: Past year has been 'promises made and promises kept'
- Can prosecutors get a conviction in case against Mohamed Noor?
- Wright County bus crash sends six to area hospitals
- Family in 'horrific' Mpls. abuse case had many contacts with authorities