Producer | MPR News with Kerri Miller
I’m curious about almost everything, so being a producer on MPR News with Kerri Miller is my sweet spot. Our show examines national issues that impact our day-to-day lives. But unlike many other news shows, ours is a conversation. We take questions and comments from some of the smartest, most engaged listeners out there. The best part of my job is that every day is something different. I get to explore topics ranging from student debt to the science of burnout to women of faith. Practically, this means I brainstorm and research ideas for the show, I find and book guests, I write about the show for our website, and more often than not, I can be found in the booth during our show, wrangling the chaos so it sounds dynamic and compelling on the air. You can reach me at: @kellygordonmn | email@example.com
- Freedom libraries designed to liberate the minds of prisoners
- What the pandemic has revealed about climate change views, activism
- What’s up with our steamy summer?
- Should schools reopen this fall?
- The jobs America needs to support workers and the economy
- So the statues are down. Now what?
- What women voters want in 2020
- What we know now about COVID-19 infection, mortality rates
- 30 days of prayer in north Minneapolis
- Rebroadcast: Jon Meacham and 'The Soul of America'