Producer | MPR News with Kerri Miller
I’m curious about almost everything, so being a producer on MPR News with Kerri Miller is my sweet spot. Our show examines national issues that impact our day-to-day lives. But unlike many other news shows, ours is a conversation. We take questions and comments from some of the smartest, most engaged listeners out there. The best part of my job is that every day is something different. I get to explore topics ranging from student debt to the science of burnout to women of faith. Practically, this means I brainstorm and research ideas for the show, I find and book guests, I write about the show for our website, and more often than not, I can be found in the booth during our show, wrangling the chaos so it sounds dynamic and compelling on the air. You can reach me at: @kellygordonmn | firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Five with Liliana Percy Ruiz: Radical Candor, Free Solo and a movie theater with personality
- Are women finally gaining power in Hollywood?
- The scarcity of affordable child care
- On tiger moms, holiday letters and authenticity in the age of social media
- Why can't we talk about Israel?
- Is there a cure for the rising cost of prescription drugs?
- Clearing up your questions on Michael Cohen
- What we know about the Trump summit in North Korea
- Tips for making and keeping friends as an adult
- What does Bernie Sanders bring to the party?