Producer | MPR News with Kerri Miller
I’m curious about almost everything, so being a producer on MPR News with Kerri Miller is my sweet spot. Our show examines national issues that impact our day-to-day lives. But unlike many other news shows, ours is a conversation. We take questions and comments from some of the smartest, most engaged listeners out there. The best part of my job is that every day is something different. I get to explore topics ranging from student debt to the science of burnout to women of faith. Practically, this means I brainstorm and research ideas for the show, I find and book guests, I write about the show for our website, and more often than not, I can be found in the booth during our show, wrangling the chaos so it sounds dynamic and compelling on the air. You can reach me at: @kellygordonmn | email@example.com
- The Thread: Books for dog lovers
- The politics of impeachment
- Ibram X. Kendi on ‘How to Be an Antiracist’
- The Five with podcast hosts Kyle “Guante” and Tony the Scribe
- Stop discouraging boys from reading books about girls
- Caring for the caregivers
- Where did the Beatles get their inspiration?
- The generational divide at work
- The role of doubt in faith
- Is single-payer the best solution for America’s health care conundrum?