Associate Digital Producer
As a digital producer, I’m part of a team that constantly experiments with how we share our journalism with our audience. I focus on email newsletters, social media, reporting, data analysis, graphics, audio and video. I also help run our audience-curiosity project called “Ask a ‘sotan” where we help answer questions from curious Minnesotans like you! Want to get in touch? Have a question about life in Minnesota? Tweet at me at @mikusmatt or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also submit a question for Ask a ‘sotan here.
- Minnesota teachers share stories of the teachers who energized them
- 'Mother Nature had other ideas': Blizzard over, but travel headaches aren't
- Remember the last time the Timberwolves were in the playoffs?
- Longer lasting winter doesn't bust the bugs
- Twins home opener: Food, parking and what to leave at home
- Why is Easter so early this year?
- Report: Solar jobs in Minn. jumped 113% over 2 years
- Alexandria rep apologizes for Facebook posts some said compared student March for Our Lives marchers to Hitler Youth
- Looking to delete Facebook? Here's what you should know
- 7 Minnesotans nominated for James Beard awards, food's biggest prize