Mukhtar M. Ibrahim
Editor and Executive Director, Sahan Journal
Mukhtar M. Ibrahim is the founder, editor and executive director of Sahan Journal.
He previously worked as a staff writer for the Star Tribune, where he covered Minneapolis city government and local affairs and Minnesota Public Radio News, where he wrote about national security matters and immigration.
- COVID-19 spread at Amazon Eagan warehouse scares workers
- Minneapolis neighborhood will hear Muslim call to prayer during Ramadan
- Tapped to lead Minneapolis housing system, Warsame makes history again
- Polk County removed a Somali mother’s kids. Somalis are asking why.
- Minnesotan sentenced in ISIS case says he didn't get the chance to plead guilty
- ‘Monster in our community’: East African youth break the silence over addiction
- Minnesota's racial, ethnic diversity grows even as immigration slows
- ‘Trump hates us’: President's Minneapolis visit gets no welcome from Minnesota Somalis
- Rep. Omar files for divorce from husband Ahmed Hirsi
- Charges: Prejudice drove Mpls. man to vandalize East African-owned shops