Anna Weggel is a Public Insight Analyst, dividing her time between producing content featuring sources found in the Public Insight Network and training/mentoring APM's partner newsrooms across the country. Before finding her home at APM in 2008, Anna received her B.A. in journalism, was the editor in chief of The Minnesota Daily, and had internships at Mother Jones, The Chronicle of Higher Education, The Pioneer Press, the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal, and the Downtown Journal. Anna's non-work life is held hostage by the stage -- where she performs improv comedy, shows with her band, and a cappella musicals.
- Forum: The future of Somalia, from young Somalis
- What changed for you in 2010?
- Natural Gas Lines and Sanitary Sewers: The Unseen Threat
- MinnEcon@Work: Railroad conductor program
- MinnEcon@work: The Coffee Guru
- After 40 years, Global Village closes its doors
- Video: The nun study
- Video: Winter Bike Commuting
- Other views on Iraq war movies
- Our audience weighs in