Bob Collins has been with Minnesota Public Radio since 1992, emigrating to Minnesota from Massachusetts where he was vice president of programming for Berkshire Broadcasting Company. Previously, he was an editor at the RKO Radio network in New York, and WHDH Radio in Boston. He was the founder of MPR News' website.
Bob Collins was with Minnesota Public Radio from 1992-2019. He was senior editor of news in the ’90s, ran MPR’s political unit, created the MPR News regional website, invented the popular Select A Candidate, started several blogs, and every day lamented that his Minnesota Fantasy Legislature project never caught on.
- Good night and good news
- This blog stood on the shoulders of a giant
- Tell your story
- What’s on MPR News – 5/30/19
- In first pitch attempt, woman throws like a rapper
- To the storytellers
- Red Bull pulls the plug on air races
- Democrats brace for the comeback of Al Franken
- Meteorologist loses it when viewers complain about tornado coverage
- What’s on MPR News – 5/29/19