One of Breann’s favorite questions was, “Why?” “I need to understand what’s happening in the world around me so that I can share it with a friend,” she wrote. She got to do that every day as an associate producer for MPR News with Kerri Miller. “We bring diverse viewpoints and listeners together for powerful conversations about national issues and culture. Nothing is off the table,” she wrote. During her short time with MPR News, Breann kept busy searching for ideas, reading everything she could find, researching the news and finding guests. She also answered the phone during the call-in shows. The links on this page include the many shows she helped make happen.
- The power of the nonvoter in the 2020 presidential election
- Dan Wilson on songwriting, vulnerability and new Semisonic music
- Minnesota health officials discuss pandemic, take listener questions
- Personal finance in uncertain times
- How our economy — and the pandemic — factor into farm stress
- The Thread: Family responsibility wrapped in a thriller in "My Sister, The Serial Killer"
- The growing science on children and COVID-19
- Native women and access to power
- MPR president Duchesne Drew on MPR News coverage
- What we know about asymptomatic transmission, immunity and COVID-19