Craig Helmstetter (@c_helmstetter) leads the Research Lab, directing the overall agenda and developing new projects, as well as providing hands-on analysis and reporting. He holds a Ph.D. in Sociology and a Masters in Community and Regional Planning.
- Minnesota has avoided a fall COVID surge, but the flu and RSV remain
- COVID's September plateau continues into October
- COVID update: Recent declines continue, modestly in some cases, as we head into fall
- Some downward trends mean good news. But does that mean the pandemic is over?
- Wastewater showing recent COVID declines in Twin Cities, no new strains
- Brand new booster paired with some hopeful COVID trends
- COVID trends are mostly flat, but proceed with caution
- Minnesota State Fair, by the numbers
- CDC notches up Twin Cities’ COVID risk rating heading into ‘the Great Minnesota Get-Together’
- CDC raises COVID risk ratings in Minnesota, eases national guidance