Managing Partner of APM Research Lab.
Craig Helmstetter (@c_helmstetter) leads the Research Lab, directing the overall agenda and developing new projects, as well as providing hands-on analysis and reporting. He holds a Ph.D. in Sociology and a Masters in Community and Regional Planning.
- Minnesota’s COVID hospital admissions lowest since May
- Poll: Majority of Americans endorse democracy, younger generations skeptical
- XBB now makes up 27 percent of COVID in Twin Cities area wastewater
- The COVID kraken has not (yet) been released in Minnesota
- With over 3,000 COVID deaths in Minnesota this year, threats remain
- COVID steady, RSV and flu down, but hospitals still packed tight
- Minnesota has avoided a fall COVID surge, but the flu and RSV remain
- COVID's September plateau continues into October
- COVID update: Recent declines continue, modestly in some cases, as we head into fall
- Some downward trends mean good news. But does that mean the pandemic is over?