Former Minnesota senator and chair of the National Institute of Health Policy at the University of St. Thomas.
- Sen. David Durenberger on politics then and now
- SPECIAL: Remembering Congressman Jim Oberstar
- Pick the ranked-choice argument that works for you
- It turns out that extremism in a partisan cause is, in fact, a vice
- Obama shouldn't wait for Supreme Court ruling to mount his defense of health law
- Export our health care industry? Why - because it works so well for us?
- New calls to change or repeal the federal health care law
- GOP 'Path to Prosperity' would end Medicare
- President shouldn't back a proposal to weaken the health reform law
- What's in the landmark health bill?