Elisabeth is a data journalist with APM Research Lab.
Elisabeth (@egawthrop) is a data journalist from Indianapolis. Before joining the Lab (part of MPR’s parent organization, American Public Media Group), she was a reporting fellow for Columbia Journalism Investigations and a freelance data journalist and fact checker. Elisabeth also has a decade of experience in researching and communicating climate science and international development. She holds a bachelor’s in environmental science from Indiana University and master’s degrees in investigative journalism and climate and society from Columbia University.
- CDC puts much of Minnesota at low risk of COVID this week
- Metrics show encouraging declines, while older adults continue to be at risk
- National survey, some statewide metrics show Minnesotans seeing less COVID
- Official case reports suggest low COVID circulation in MN, but some readers report much more
- Metrics show less COVID, but we want to hear your experience
- A look at excess deaths during COVID-19, including firearm assaults and malnutrition
- Amid slight rise in MN COVID deaths, CDC says bivalent booster adds protection
- Minnesota’s COVID hospital admissions lowest since May
- Mixed signals on COVID trends, new free telehealth treatment for Minnesotans with COVID
- COVID steady, RSV and flu down, but hospitals still packed tight