Elizabeth Shockman covers education for MPR News.
- Outsiders, extremists are among those fomenting violence in Twin Cities
- Minneapolis school board, teacher union call on district to cut ties with police
- Minnesota schools allowed to reopen for summer: Here’s what it means
- Sneeze guards, face masks and no cafeteria lunches: Minn. schools plan ahead for summer and fall
- Interviews during nap time only: Making radio with young children at home
- Minnesota’s schools won’t reopen this academic year: Here’s what you need to know
- 'How are we going to do this?': Students with special needs could slip behind
- Closed schools in Minnesota begin to lay off, furlough staff
- Progress report: How is distance learning going?
- Tech frustrations, inequity and silver linings: Minnesota’s first week of distance learning