Born in Cameroon and raised on St. Paul’s east side, Jeffrey Bissoy has honed a passion for bridging and uplifting POC communities via storytelling and community engagement. He’s worked or freelanced for Sahan Journal, MPR News, The Current, Blue Wire Pods, The Plug, On Being, and Crooked Media. He is also the founder of The Plugged App. You can follow him on Twitter and Instagram: @thejeffbissoy.
- Podcast takes aim at 'toxic masculinity' in Hmong culture
- Rebroadcast: Ibram X. Kendi on ‘How to Be an Antiracist’
- Author Dina Nayeri on breaking down stereotypes of the refugee experience
- Hmong rappers get their chance to shine in YouTube competition
- What’s next for medical cannabis in Minnesota?
- Ibram X. Kendi on ‘How to Be an Antiracist’
- U student taps Nigerian roots to design a sneaker for Nike
- Commentary: Moving to Mexico for love sounded awesome. Then my African uncle called.
- Bryan Walsh on Doomsday and survival in ‘End Times’
- National Geographic’s Cory Richards on climbing Mount Everest, photography and mental health