John Enger is a former MPR News reporter based in Bemidji, Minn.
- New world record set on Mississippi River, but for how long?
- Brooklyn Center officer, chief resign in wake of Daunte Wright's killing
- ‘The Year of the Plague’: The pandemic, through a storyteller’s eyes
- Baseball, gatherings and weddings: Minnesota pulls back on some COVID restrictions
- Minnesota music legend Peter Ostroushko dies at 67
- Carving out a path through the pandemic — and the snow — on Northwest Angle's ice road
- Bemidji pharmacy's first day of COVID vaccinations offers glimpse of hope — and a step toward normalcy
- Paying debts: Months after his COVID-19 death, woman sorts out what her father left behind
- Visit to George Floyd's memorial brings Roseau family to Twin Cities — permanently
- Reporter’s notebook: A search for answers in D.C. brings confusion -- and confirmation