Kirsti Marohn is a correspondent in MPR News' Collegeville, Minn., bureau.
- Xcel Energy to add iron-air battery system to store electricity in Becker
- DFL lawmakers push to restrict use of 'forever chemicals'
- Bill requiring carbon-free electricity in Minnesota by 2040 passes first committee
- Study: Freshwater fish contain concerning levels of ‘forever chemical’
- Federal judge rules Mille Lacs County illegally restricted tribe's policing powers on reservation
- Deteriorating ice conditions force some Minnesota winter events to pivot
- National Muslim civil rights group voices support for former Hamline professor
- Publishers concerned as slow U.S. mail delays delivery of local newspapers
- ‘Pelican Pete’ takes a trip to make way for dam removal
- Company’s bankruptcy leaves Minn. counties searching for jail medical care