Associate Producer, MPR News with Angela Davis
I’m a print journalist by training who has worked in newspapers, TV, digital publications and, now, radio. I’m passionate about sharing useful information with audiences in ways that are accessible and easy to understand. Some of my favorite work has included reporting on state politics in Juneau, Alaska, and editing stories about identity for Rewire.org at Twin Cities PBS. I believe nonpartisan journalism is crucial to understanding our world and each other.
Outside of work, I enjoy thrift shopping, singing in a choir and being active in the LGBTQ community. Have a great idea for MPR News with Angela Davis? Get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or on Twitter @katecmoritz.
- St. Paul mayor, local alums share experiences of historically Black colleges, universities
- While other industries flounder, real estate takes off during pandemic
- Awards season is here; these are the movies you need to see now
- How teachers are answering the call for more civics education
- During a pandemic, are Minnesotans still hitting the slopes?
- Is it time for a career change?
- How have museums made it through the pandemic?
- Politics Friday special: Minnesota’s political observers reflect on U.S. Capitol chaos
- How are you processing the violence in D.C. that unfolded Wednesday?
- What's next to stop COVID-19 spread in Minnesota?