Political science professor and director of the 2004 Elections Project at the Humphrey Institute's Center for the Study of Politics.
- GOP's identity crisis may surface this week
- Congress back to work this week, polarized as ever?
- Don't look to the issues as a guide to the election's outcome
- Don't expect president's lead to be this big again
- Is this what the founders had in mind?
- Election officials and lawyers discuss the Gubernatorial vote count--and likely recount
- Tight gubernatorial election widens?
- Now, Franken must learn to collaborate
- It's caucus day in Iowa
- With approval ratings at an all-time low, Bush pushes his domestic agenda