Mukhtar M. Ibrahim
Mukhtar M. Ibrahim is the founder, editor and executive director of Sahan Journal.
He previously worked as a staff writer for the Star Tribune, where he covered Minneapolis city government and local affairs and Minnesota Public Radio News, where he wrote about national security matters and immigration.
- ‘Monster in our community’: East African youth break the silence over addiction
- Minnesota's racial, ethnic diversity grows even as immigration slows
- ‘Trump hates us’: President's Minneapolis visit gets no welcome from Minnesota Somalis
- Rep. Omar files for divorce from husband Ahmed Hirsi
- Charges: Prejudice drove Mpls. man to vandalize East African-owned shops
- Minnesotans protest divisive rhetoric, security crackdown in India
- Arrest made after Minneapolis East African businesses hit by vandalism
- Commentary: Somali mob didn't attack man in Minneapolis, but facts won't stop the hate
- FBI probing recent death threat against Rep. Ilhan Omar
- MN federal judges skip Trump's welcome video for new citizens at naturalization ceremonies