Nanci Olesen is the host of the family desk in the Minnesota Public Radio newsroom. In spring 2007, Olesen hosted two pilot programs called "How's the Family?" for American Public Media. A mom of three teenagers and a long time commentator and independent producer for many public radio programs, Olesen joins the Minnesota Public Radio newsroom to delve into stories about the everyday lives of families.
- Seniors struggle with higher prices
- Mother's Day turns 100
- The status of girls in Minnesota
- 'Sandwich generation' caught between kids and their parents
- Americans keep buying more stuff than ever
- Grandparents are more often raising their kids' kids
- Study finds STDs in a quarter of U.S. teen girls
- Working parents already lining up summer camp schedule
- Legislation would open up adoption records
- How old is too young to see 'Juno'?