- Dayton is spending some of its COVID aid in unexpected ways. It's not alone.
- The White House authorizes the National Archives to share documents with Jan. 6 panel
- The U.S. is buying 500 million more Pfizer vaccine doses to donate to other countries
- Biden lays out plan to mandate vaccines or testing for millions of workers
- The White House is marking COVID 'Independence Day' with free beer and Bill Pullman
- Biden and Putin say their summit was constructive as the world waits for results
- Harris tells Guatemalans not to migrate to the United States
- Why lagging COVID vaccine rate at rural hospitals 'needs to be fixed now'
- Biden administration looks for help with next phase of pitching COVID vaccines
- Biden administration to spend $1.7 billion to track spread of coronavirus variants