- Biden administration to spend $1.7 billion to track spread of coronavirus variants
- A mystery under study: How, why and when COVID vaccines aren't fully protective
- CDC says more virulent British strain of coronavirus now dominant in U.S.
- A 4th COVID-19 surge may be starting. How bad could it get?
- The future of the pandemic in the U.S.: Experts look ahead
- Worried about coronavirus variants? Here's what you need to know
- Pandemic shortens U.S. life expectancy, study concludes
- Mask-wearing, social distancing improve, but too slowly, survey shows
- Vaccines are coming, but the U.S. still needs more testing to stop the surge
- FDA authorizes 1st home coronavirus test that doesn't require a prescription