- In 'Horror Stories,' Liz Phair writes of 'the haunting melodies' in her head
- 'The Shadow King' is a gorgeous meditation on memory, war and violence
- Coming to terms with loss and grief in the gorgeous 'Everything Inside'
- Characters shine in powerful, dreamy 'The World Doesn't Require You'
- In 'Gods with a Little G,' the kids are alright
- 'Marilou is Everywhere,' and also a miracle
- Secrets kept by the 'Gone Dead' haunt the living
- Will you love this book in all its 'Damaged Glory'? Maybe
- 'Norco '80' is a gripping account of one of America's most notorious bank heists
- 'Patsy' discovers her dreams don't match reality