- 'Homestead' is a story about starting fresh, and the joys and trials of melding lives
- 'The Great Displacement' looks at communities forever altered by climate change
- 'X' looks at a subculture that mainstream American art has frequently shied away from
- 'Thank You, Mr. Nixon' is a collection written with intelligence, wit and grace
- 'Davos Man' is an angry, powerful look at economic inequality
- Gwen E. Kirby's stunning collection of short stories takes readers on a wild ride
- Legendary reporter Carl Bernstein revisits his early career in 'Chasing History'
- 'Win Me Something' is full of little moments that pack a big emotional punch
- 'Two Feathers' is a flawed but gripping novel of racism in the Prohibition-era South
- No one's telling the truth in Joshua Ferris' new novel — or are they?