- Study: Alzheimer's drug shows modest success slowing declines in memory, thinking
- What causes Alzheimer's? Study puts leading theory to 'ultimate test'
- With early Alzheimer's in the family, these sisters decided to test for the gene
- Alzheimer's researchers are looking beyond plaques and tangles for new treatments
- A woodpecker's brain takes a big hit with every peck: study
- A substance found in young spinal fluid helps old mice remember
- Brain scans may reveal a lot about mental illness, but not until studies get bigger
- Scans reveal the brain's early growth, late decline and surprising variability
- This form of memory loss is common — but most Americans don't know about it
- Do masks in school affect kids' speech and social skills?