- Harvested antibodies now being tested as a prevention tool against COVID-19
- How long will immunity to the coronavirus last?
- Rapid, cheap, less accurate coronavirus testing has a place, scientists say
- The pandemic is pushing scientists to rethink how they read research papers
- What zebra mussels can tell us about errors in coronavirus tests
- A double-barreled approach to antibody testing could improve accuracy
- Will antibodies after COVID-19 illness prevent reinfection?
- FDA cracks down on antibody tests for coronavirus
- Antibody tests for coronavirus can miss the mark
- How a coronavirus blood test could solve some medical mysteries