- There's a lot at stake for the climate in the 2020 election
- Greenhouse gas emissions predicted to fall nearly 8 percent — largest decrease ever
- Trump touts 'environmental leadership,' even as D.C. has floods and critics pounce
- Skipping school to protest climate change
- EPA says mercury limits on coal plants too costly, not 'necessary'
- Here's what you need to know about the dire climate report Trump doesn't believe
- Flooding and rising seas threaten America's oldest farmland
- Public to EPA on cutting regulations: 'No!'
- Marchers unite to take on Trump's climate policies
- Big business pushes coal-friendly Kentucky to embrace renewables