- 5 hit men board a 'Bullet Train' in this fast and fun Japanese thriller
- Britain's MI5 spy agency proves more comic than tragic in 'Slough House'
- New translation shares the voice of a poet who wrote as intensely as she lived
- 'This is What Happened' delivers intrigue aplenty
- 'Tell Me How It Ends' offers a moving, humane portrait of child migrants
- 'My Favorite Thing Is Monsters' is a dazzling, graphic novel tour-de-force
- Two brilliantly written novels from Mexico head up a wave of literary talent
- An exuberantly dark first novel explores the chaos of central Africa