Barbara J. King
- Jane Goodall encourages all to act to save Earth in 'The Book of Hope'
- Susan Orlean writes about her fascination with all kinds of creatures in 'On Animals'
- 'Graceland, At Last' juxtaposes the good and the bad in the American South
- Friendship between a woman and a fox leads to transformation in 'Fox & I'
- We've been evolving for millions of years, so why are our bodies so flawed?
- 'Mom Genes' aims to examine biological transformations of motherhood
- There are so many flavors of potato chips; 'Hooked' looks at why
- In 'Fevers, Feuds And Diamonds,' Paul Farmer breaks down assumptions about Ebola
- 'Kindred' dismantles simplistic views of Neanderthals
- In 'Becoming Wild,' Carl Safina takes us inside the cultures of animals