- 13 states make contact tracing data public. Here's what they're learning
- Coronavirus cases are surging. The contact tracing workforce is not
- COVID-19 hospital data system that bypasses CDC plagued by delays, inaccuracies
- Olivia de Havilland, one of Hollywood's longest-lived legends, dies at 104
- White House strips CDC of data collection role for COVID-19 hospitalizations
- CDC employees call out agency's 'toxic culture of racial aggression'
- LGBTQ clinics sue Trump administration over discrimination in trans health care
- As states reopen, do they have the workforce they need to stop coronavirus outbreaks?
- Transgender health protections reversed by Trump administration
- Coronavirus reset: How to get health insurance now