- 'A Most Beautiful Thing' tells of the first U.S. All-Black high school rowing team
- In 'Love,' Roddy Doyle mines the past — over many, many pints
- Tune in to 'Up All Night' for the story of Daniel Schorr and the birth of CNN
- Philando Castile's uncle on bridging the gap between the public and police
- In 'Humankind,' Rutger Bregman aims to convince that most people are good
- Jerry Seinfeld on staying home: 'At my dinner table, you're supposed to be funny'
- A big, complicated family — and their mistakes — in 'All Adults Here'
- Opinion: What our children will remember
- 'Why We Swim' looks for answers in people and places across the globe
- Set 1,500 years from now, 'The Last Emperox' is still pretty timely