- Maureen Corrigan's favorite books of 2019: Here are 10 unputdownable reads
- 'The Great Pretender' investigates a landmark moment in psychiatric history
- Saeed Jones' eloquent coming-of-age is hard to read — and harder to put down
- A perfect summer book, 'Late Migrations' reminds us of life's beauty and fragility
- If these 2 titles remind you of masterful suspense novels, they should
- Rooted in history, 'The Nickel Boys' is a great American novel
- Smart and propulsive 'Copperhead' asks: Can you outrun your family's sins?
- 'Ask Again, Yes' is a profound yet unpretentious family drama
- Jurors generate drama of their own in smart, disturbing 'Body in Question'
- Love, disappointment course through 4 classic Asian American novels