- 'The Tigers' two-way travelogue is a journey both within and without
- 'St. Christopher On Pluto' follows the adventures of 2 friends in an old Buick
- 'Here We Are': What would Philip Roth have made of all this?
- 'Sigh, Gone' Is A Refugee's Chaotic Memoir Of Displacement And Belonging
- To stand still is to die: A new novel follows migrants to 'American Dirt'
- New collection celebrates Jean Stafford, a gifted novelist who deserved better
- Maureen Corrigan's favorite books of 2019: Here are 10 unputdownable reads
- 'The Great Pretender' investigates a landmark moment in psychiatric history
- Saeed Jones' eloquent coming-of-age is hard to read — and harder to put down
- A perfect summer book, 'Late Migrations' reminds us of life's beauty and fragility