- Do I really need another booster? The answer depends on age, risk and timing
- The FDA is expected to authorize 2nd boosters for people 50 and up
- The CDC resists pushback and says a test to get out of COVID isolation is not needed
- All vaccinated adults could soon be eligible for a Pfizer COVID-19 booster shot
- 6 things to know if you're immunocompromised and considering a 3rd COVID vaccine dose
- FDA authorizes third COVID-19 dose for people with weakened immunity
- Delta is now the dominant coronavirus variant in the U.S.
- The highly contagious Delta variant is on the rise in the U.S.
- Study: COVID-19 vaccine is safe during pregnancy and may protect baby, too
- My mother got vaccinated. Is it now safe to go visit?