- Rachel Maddow on oil and gas, Russia and Democracy in 'Blowout'
- In 'The Water Dancer,' Ta-Nehisi Coates creates magical alternate history
- Chanel Miller says 'Know My Name' as she reflects on her assault by Brock Turner
- 'Audience of One' aims to show how TV shaped Donald Trump — and led to his rise
- 'She Said' tracks the remarkable reporting leading to the arrest of Harvey Weinstein
- Telepathy and surveillance converge in 'Overthrow'
- 'White Flights' examines the legacy of whiteness on fiction and culture
- 'I Like To Watch' is a passionate, brilliant defense of TV
- 'Frannie Langton' takes power over her own story
- 'The Old Drift' takes the long view of human (and mosquito) history