- Journalist Kim Wall's parents show she was more than a victim in 'A Silenced Voice'
- 'The Art Of Her Deal' aims to show Melania Trump as an influential collaborator
- 'The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes' is a lackluster prequel to 'The Hunger Games'
- 'Funny Weather' asks what art can do in a crisis
- In 'Notes From An Apocalypse,' the end of the world is a state of mind
- In 'How Much Of These Hills Is Gold,' this land is not your land
- In an age of screens, looking for 'Attention' in all the wrong places
- Jonathan Karl's memoir shows that everyone is 'Front Row at the Trump Show'
- Witchcraft, field hockey and 1980s Massachusetts meet in 'We Ride Upon Sticks'
- 'The Resisters' could use a little more resistance