- Meta's Threads wants to become a 'friendly' place by downgrading news and politics
- Google says it will start blocking Canadian news stories in response to new law
- Thousands of Reddit communities 'go dark' in protest of new developer fees
- Facebook, Instagram to block news stories in California if bill passes
- Ron DeSantis debuts presidential bid in a glitch-ridden Twitter 'disaster'
- TikTok sues Montana over its new law banning the app
- Elon Musk threatens to re-assign @NPR on Twitter to 'another company'
- Montana becomes 1st state to approve a full ban of TikTok
- Why can't Twitter and TikTok be easily replaced? Something called 'network effects'
- Elon Musk says NPR's 'state-affiliated media' label might not have been accurate