- In memoir, imprisoned Turkish writer says his longing is 'so naked, so primal'
- Patti Smith weaves between worlds real and imagined in 'Year of the Monkey'
- 'The Warehouse' is scary because it's plausible
- 'Into the Planet' captures cave diving's mortal risks — and all its glory
- 'The Outlaw Ocean': A forgotten frontier where slavery and illegal activities abound
- In 'The Mosquito,' Humans Face A Predator More Deadly Than The Rest
- 'Becoming Superman' chronicles the life and career of J. Michael Straczynski
- 'At Dusk' exposes South Korea through a variety of lenses
- 'The Cuban Comedy' walks the line between politics and poetry
- 'Unraveling' sings a cohesive, unsettling song