- Three books in translation that ask a lot — and allow the reader to ask a lot in return
- Books in Translation: Three tales touching on French colonialism
- 3 nonfiction translations to read this spring
- She sees life through the lens of books in 'Checkout 19'
- A true crime writer struggles with his responsibility to the victims in 'Devil House'
- For fall, 3 novels where great translations make all the difference
- Communication is the challenge in this novel of loss and discovery
- In 'Civilizations,' Inca emperor Atahualpa conquers 16th-century Spain
- 'Real Estate' is an elegant exploration of the concept of — and desire for — home
- CIA role in Africa expanded as U.S. Cold War worries grew, 'White Malice' details