- 'Space Invaders' maps pixelated battles onto real-life conflict
- Jenny Slate's 'Little Weirds' is just not weird enough
- Surrealist Silvina Ocampo shines in two new translations
- In 'Doxology,' the comedy is never quite in tune
- 'Homesick' is a boundary-expanding story of devotion and growing up
- 'Fashionopolis' tells us why we should care about clothes
- Structural injustice is at the core of 'We, The Survivors'
- 'Inland' creates a new myth of the Old West
- Spirited 'Family of Origin' defends the maligned millennial
- Girls captured by Boko Haram brought into focus in 'Beneath the Tamarind Tree'