- 'Addie LaRue' is invisible — but memorable
- 'Never Look Back' updates an ancient story of love and loss
- In 'Mad, Bad & Dangerous,' romantic sleuths uncover a Byronic secret
- 'Tigers, Not Daughters' is haunting — with or without a ghost
- 'The Mercies' is a spark of light on a bleak shore
- A tale of revenge, magic and nuance, all 'Woven in Moonlight'
- 'Reverie' dreams outside the box
- 'Catfishing on CatNet:' On the internet, no one knows you're a cat. Or an AI.
- 'The Guinevere Deception' casts a surprising spell
- There are wolves beyond these 'Thirteen Doorways' — but also a whole world