- Despite the title, we bet you'll like this YA novel — a lot
- In 'Like Other Girls,' you can be — and play — whatever you want. Even football.
- Feeling lost? These 3 fantasy novels will help you be the hero of your own story
- 'Radha and Jai' is a toe-tapping dance romance treat
- 'Lost Letters' lead to new love — and hard choices — in this YA romance
- A wannabe influencer gets sent to digital detox in 'Sunny Song Will Never Be Famous'
- 'Sixteen Scandals' rewinds a teen classic to regency England
- 'What's Not to Love'? Only a few moments in this otherwise charming story
- 'Once Upon A Quinceañera' has fairy tale charm
- Love may be 'for losers,' but this book is for everyone