Martha Anne Toll
- A woman finds as many constraints in America as at home in India in 'Border Less'
- In 'The Four Humors,' a woman delves into the past on a journey of self-discovery
- Immigration and prejudice, colonialism and inheritance at heart of 'Names for Light'
- A Russian immigrant to the U.S. humorously recounts her experience, love for america
- These stories dance deftly between America and Cameroon
- In 'We Are Bridges,' a writer resurrects her great grandfather's memory
- 'The Impudent Ones' shows signs of future greatness
- Pigeons star in a tale of mining in 'Flight of the Diamond Smugglers'
- Amid violence and tragedy, a library brings hope in 'The Book Collectors'
- In 'The Upswing,' history holds the keys to moving away from today's tumultuous age