Martha Anne Toll
- In 'We Are Bridges,' a writer resurrects her great grandfather's memory
- 'The Impudent Ones' shows signs of future greatness
- Pigeons star in a tale of mining in 'Flight of the Diamond Smugglers'
- Amid violence and tragedy, a library brings hope in 'The Book Collectors'
- In 'The Upswing,' history holds the keys to moving away from today's tumultuous age
- 'Let My People Vote' tells of one man's journey to getting 1.4 million back a voice
- In 'Blood on the River,' the Berbice Rebellion foreshadows later insurgencies
- 'Democracy In One Book Or Less' proposes solutions to U.S. government ills
- 'This Is One Way To Dance' explores a life straddling congruent realities
- 'Later' takes us to 1990s Provincetown, as hope for AIDS treatment rises