- As U.S. races to detect and track omicron, patchwork surveillance makes that tough
- CDC recommends Pfizer's COVID vaccine for children ages 5 through 11
- Booster shots are here. Take our quiz to see if you need one
- COVID deaths leave thousands of U.S. kids grieving parents or primary caregivers
- Modelers predict a steady decline in COVID cases through March
- COVID booster shots are coming. Here's what you need to know
- 6 things to know if you're immunocompromised and considering a 3rd COVID vaccine dose
- You're vaccinated. Congrats! Now what can you do safely?
- How do you contact trace the president of the United States?
- How safe is your school's reopening plan? Here's what to look for