- Trump faces some half a billion dollars in legal penalties. How will he pay them?
- Grover the Muppet says he's a reporter. Not for long, joke his beleaguered peers
- Beyoncé releases two new songs during the Super Bowl, teasing more to come
- Trump slams Swift, prompting other politicians to come out as Swifties
- The music teacher who just won a Grammy says it belongs to her students
- Colorado's Supreme Court disqualified Trump from the state ballot. What happens now?
- Gen Z is suddenly obsessed with Snoopy — and not just because he's cute
- Unique ways Americans celebrate the holidays, from skiing Santas to Festivus feats
- Israel-Hamas deal will go into effect when the first Israeli hostages are released
- Netanyahu says Gaza needs a new 'civilian government,' but won't say who