Jessica P. Wick
- This version of Sleeping Beauty is wide awake, and knows what to do with that spindle
- You haven't read a heist novel like this before
- More voices, higher stakes make for a sequel that's bigger, badder and better
- This retelling of 'Gatsby' has demonic flair to spare
- 'The Light of the Midnight Stars' doesn't shine brightly enough
- 'The Once And Future Witches' will have you spellbound
- 'The First Sister' is stylish, substantial — and very cool — space opera
- Pitch-perfect 'Mexican Gothic' ratchets up the dread
- Uncovering the secrets of a fallen ruler in 'Empress Of Salt And Fortune'
- Philip Pullman pushes the limits of his world in 'The Secret Commonwealth'